MERGERS AND ACQUISTIONS OF SMEs
Adding corporate professionalism, experience and knowledge to your business merger, acquisition or exit event.
Following a proven process of preparation, engagement and due diligence, Rees Group have negotiated acquisitions and exits for both private and public companies to local and international buyers. Rees Group is able to add a level of experience on transactions below $20 million.
Using our network of financial advisors, lawyers and consultants, Rees Group will lead your transaction and enable you to achieve an optimal outcome. Too many businesses use their tax accountant to negotiate this process but they do not have the requisite deal experience to achieve the best outcome. We will work with your accountant to close the transaction with the best result.
FREE YOUR TIME
We know you’re busy – that’s why Rees Group has recruited experienced company secretaries and ex-ASIC employees to take the stress out of compliance. Proactive is our middle name – our clients rest easy knowing we’ve taken care of their corporate obligations, leaving them to focus on running an effective business.
One step ahead
We’ve worked extensively with accounting and legal firms, as well as the wider corporate community. We can help you with:
- Corporate services and company registers
- Australian Financial Services Licensing (including applications)
- Managed Investment Schemes (including compliance regimes)
- Assistance to boards and directors
- Governance and corporate policy
- Corporate governance
- Risk management
- Anti-money laundering compliance plans
Let us take care of you
Your corporate services, including:
- Company secretarial services
- Small public and large private company registered office and share registry services, including investor communications
- Company and title searches
- Shareholder agreements
- Minutes and agendas
- Trust deeds
Your company registrations, such as:
- Updating corporate registers
- Business names
- Company forms